Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love It!

I just have to take a moment to rave about my Kindle.

I bought one for my wife for Christmas last year, and then I started borrowing it from her.  A little here, a little there...  Can you see where this is going?

Well that wonderful woman bought me my own Kindle for our anniversary, and I LOVE IT!

It is so great being able to carry my entire library around with me wherever I am!  Plus, I am able to take a text document of my script for the play I am currently in, and using a third-party software, convert it to MOBI format and voila... I have my script on my Kindle!  SWEET!

If you love reading, you will love the Kindle.  I really think you should check one out! (and I'm not even being paid to say that!)

-PB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear