Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Rainy Commute

These are a few pictures from my commute home the other day. I just got the chance to download the pics from my camera.

Looking to the east as I left work.  Not a very auspicious beginning. The wind was blowing at about 15 mph with gusts above 30 (according to Weather Bug).


This is one of the river crossings along my route. I'm sad to say that the camera I bought for cycling isn't quite up the the standards of my nice Canon. It's actually a video camera as well as still, but it's only 5MP, and doesn't let me adjust focus (focal point) etc. It does have zoom, but it picks its own point of interest. Also, with the huge wind, everything (including me) was moving, so it's a bit blurry. Not too bad though.


A little pier for fishing along the Jordan River. I really like riding the Jordan River Parkway Trail because there are some very pleasant views.


One of these days when I'm not in a hurry, I will have to take time to get some better shots.

Until then,
Keep pedaling!

-PB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear