Saturday, March 5, 2011

Totally wimped out

Yeah, that's right. I'm a wimp. 

I worked yesterday, then went straight to the theater and did a show. I was up from 4am until about 10:30pm, and when I woke up this morning I just didn't have the chutzpah to get kitted up and face the wind on the bike.

So I went back to sleep for another half-hour, and woke up feeling MUCH better about life.

Yeah, I spent extra money driving to work today instead of riding. Yeah, I'm going to have to make up the miles on Sunday after church. But, hey, as I said before... I'm a wimp.  I just gave in to the need for sleep, AND I"D DO IT AGAIN, DANG IT!!! 

Oh, well.  Back to work. And back on the saddle tomorrow!!!!

-PB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear