Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I feel like I've been slacking...

Circumstances in life got in the way, and I was unable to ride the MS 150 this last weekend. All of the money I raised still went to a great cause, so I don't feel too bad, but I feel like I've been slacking.

I've not been on the bike as often as I would like, and yet when I logged my morning commute, this is what I saw:

295.64
Total Miles
20.87
Total Hours
25
Workouts
17,082
Total Calories

Yeah, I've ridden almost 300 miles so far this month, and I will surpass that just riding home tonight. AND I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN SLACKING?

Wow, how perspectives can change!  I remember less than a year ago, I was THRILLED to get 100+ miles in a month!  They say that your mind-set changes, and you can almost become addicted to exercise.  I didn't believe it until now. There are days I will ride 20 or so miles, and then go do a spinning class with LeAnn. The instructor even said she thought I was crazy.  ;)

Hopefully this will continue, and become a true way of life for me.  I'm down to 249.5lbs as of this morning. That's 50lbs less that I was one year ago.  I guess I must be doing SOMETHING right.

-PB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear