Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back on the WW Wagon

I have been bad.  From Jan until July or so, I was following Weight Watchers in combination with my cycling, and I lost  40 lbs. I was keeping it off, but not losing more from July on, because I quit being so stringent with my diet, but kept up the miles on my bike.

Then, I hurt my knee.

And didn't watch what I ate.

And gained back 6 lbs in 3 weeks.


So, as of this morning, I'm back on the WW Wagon!!! 


I started out slowly on the bike yesterday, and did a total of 9 miles for the day. This morning, my knee was really sore, but I did the 5 miles before work, and I will do 4 more after for 9 today.

I will take Thursday off as a rest day, and get a ride in on Friday, trying to work my way back up to the nice, long 20+ milers.  Along with Weight Watchers, I hope to see the pounds start coming back off.

Wish me luck!

-PB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear