Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not Happy

While choreographing the sword fight for the upcoming play "Shadow of the King", I simply squatted down and it sounded like I was crinkling cellophane.  Talk about pain!  I swear, my knee has not been the same since I injured it a month ago at work!  The constant limping is hurting my back, and I can't do yoga, martial arts, or heavy cycling.

I was cycling 250 to 300 miles per month before this injury, and now I can barely go 5 miles before I am hurting, and can't do any heavy climbs like I was before.

I saw the Employee Health doctor at work yesterday, and he agreed to send me to an Orthopedic Surgeon to see what they have to say about it.

I really hope I can get this resolved quickly, because my brother-in-law Jeff and I are planning on doing the Salt Lake Century ride next spring!

Here's hoping...

-PB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear