Thursday, January 6, 2011

Riding Heavy

Cancer touches everyone. I am willing to bet that you personally know someone who has either fought cancer, lost family or friends to cancer, or lost that fight themselves.

It's time to put an end to cancer, and the only way to do that is through research!

I am fighting cancer because it has hit home in a hard way!  My father-in-law, Paul Larson, is dying a slow, painful death from cancer.

I have created a team to raise money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LIVESTRONG), and we will be riding in the Salt Lake Century in May.

I know how hard it is to part with money in tough times like these, but LITERALLY every dollar helps! Please join me and help put an end to this disease that devastates so many!

Thank you for supporting LIVESTRONG. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Links:
Riding Heavy Cycling Club
My Personal LIVESTRONG Page
Team Riding Heavy's LIVESTRONG Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear