Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ben's Funeral - 3/31/2011

WARNING. THIS POST IS GRAPHICS INTENSIVE!!!

These are photos from Ben's funeral today. It was a beautiful service, and I hope we can now have some closure. Thank you all once again for the generous donations to help pay for the funeral costs. You have no idea how much it means to us.







 My son, Spencer took these  flower shots. Not bad, huh?


 Pallbearers: Spencer Rosenlof, Matthew, Joel and Chad Hansen.




"I Am A Child Of God" sung by: Caitlin Rosenlof, Corin, Jenae and Trisha Hansen.

 Conducting and Remarks: Bishop Russel Mathis




 My dad (in the sunglasses and nearly bald head) and my sister Kim to his right.



 "A Child's Prayer" guitar and vocal arrangement: Criss Rosenlof (me).





 Friends: Jeanette Bentley (left) and Robyn Burton (second from left)

 My sister Teri, her daughter Jaycie, and my sister Kim


 My niece Heather Larson, friend Hendrika Nelson, and Sister-in-law Robyn Larson.

 Anthony and his little brother Chad
 Really yummy desserts, of which I ate too many.
Thanks to the West Valley 4th Ward Relief Society for the wonderful food!

And thank you all for paying your respects, and again for the donations to help pay funeral costs. You are the best!

-Papa Bear

1 comment:

  1. Wish I lived closer and could have been there. It looks like it was a beautiful service.
    Love, deBBie

    ReplyDelete

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear