Tuesday, May 10, 2011

75, 93, 210.15!

What do these numbers mean?

75:  That's how many miles I rode today!  I have the Cycle Salt Lake Century coming up in a week and a half, so I'm upping my mileage. I will try to get another 75 miler in on my next day off, as well as getting in a few shorter (20-30 mile) rides. My goal is to have 300 miles in before I do the Century.

93: That's how many miles I have in so far this week. It's only Tuesday, and I only need 7 miles to make my goal of 100 for the week.  Yeah, I think I can do that. ;)

210.15: That's my total so far this month. I don't think getting in another 90 miles before the Century will be a problem, especially if I get in another 75 miler before the Century.

All in all, it's looking good for me!

-PB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be checking all comments before they will post, to eliminate spam and vulgar messages. -Papa Bear